Monday 19 September 2016

How Do You Know???

People like to speculate about what the future holds for them. Including me. What I don't understand is how some people can be so confident that everything will be okay. 2014 was a horrible year for me, and I saw virtually none of that coming. I notice a lot of posts on Facebook, those little inspirational adages that always end the same way - "...keep calm and know everything will be okay." Well, I don't know that everything will be okay. I do know that circumstances in life change, but they change so slowly over time that we may not realize how different they are. But looking back over previous years it is easy to see, kind of like time-lapse photography. It's like huge kaleidoscope that keeps on spinning and over time we can see how different the picture has become. So, I don't know. I just do my best to keep moving forward and have the fullest life possible. And I think if people were more honest with themselves, that's all any of us can hope for. So hug your loved ones and hang on to your hats. It's a wild ride. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

What's up?