Thursday 15 June 2017

TRAILER TRASH TAMMY IS A REDNECK ON THE RISE!!!


If you know the woman in this picture, you are probably smiling already. If you don't, you really need to. This is "Tammy", and she is the creation of comedian Chelcie Lynn. Tammy has become something of a Vine sensation over the past couple of years. She is rude and crude, but she tells it like it is - whether you wanted to know or not. Chelcie Lynn has another character as well named Patricia, but no one could hold a candle to Tammy.


Chelcie Lynn is quite obviously from the South and she really plays that up as much as possible. I have seen videos such as how to create a redneck bubble bath, or the redneck version of "what's in my bag?" And I gotta say, it is incredible how much she gets in there. I think one of the best things about the character of Tammy is that she is not taking potshots at anyone else - just Tammy. And maybe it's because I'm a smoker, I don't know - I just love seeing that cigarette dangling between her lips in practically every video.


And it's easy to find Trailer Trash Tammy's videos and vines if you want to - she is all over the place. I am not doing this write-up because we are pals or anything (we don't  know each other), but for the simple reason that we all need a little laughter from time to time that is a little risque without being offensive. Chelcie Lynn toes that line like a pro. My opinion is not based in any way on the fact that she's a big girl - but it doesn't hurt. Somehow with Tammy, that's the least of her issues.




No comments:

Post a Comment

What's up?