Tuesday 27 June 2017

SHOUTOUTS: GIVE IT TO ME WHEN I DESERVE IT


I don't have a whole lot of people coming forward for shoutouts for their video channels as of yet. I think I have a theory about this: many creators don't want to ask. They want the shoutouts to happen because they have "earned" it in a sense. But who is the judge of that? Me? what if I don't want that kind of responsibility? 


Quite often channels, whether on YouTube or Vidme, are not always so easily noticed by others in the community. It doesn't mean that they don't deserve a shoutout; they might deserve a shoutout even more than another person who finds it easier to step forward and request a shoutout directly. So I propose a solution to this problem.


I am going to keep my eyes open. I will be somewhat of a detective and find the channels I wish to give shoutouts to, even though they may not have asked for one. People can still request shoutouts from me, but I also pledge to honor those like me, who may feel funny about coming forward and asking for a shoutout. So if you don't feel right about asking for a shoutout, hang in there. I am already out there looking for you.






No comments:

Post a Comment

What's up?