Saturday 3 June 2017

AM I LOSING MY SENSE OF HUMOR???


I made an important decision last night: no more videos. I do enjoy making videos, but sometimes there are more important considerations. Like being surrounded by sadistic trolls and deciding that life is too short to stay anywhere you don't want to be any longer. So I made my last video and called it a day. Or a night. Or called it a positive step. Whichever term works best for you. The point is I did it and I couldn't be happier.


I understand that a sense of humor is a very subjective thing, and what may be funny to one person is not necessarily funny to the next person. Having said that, some things are not meant to be funny. War. Famine. Disease. And something that could cause a person to feel like the only way out is to commit suicide. Just to name a few.


What the above yahoo and many of the people on Minds and Vidme cannot seem to grasp is that any "form of comedy" that may lead to someone thinking that DEATH is better than having to go through any more of this is not comedy at all. At that point you might as well just call it what it is: being a sadistic bully and number-one asshole. Personally, I would not want to have someone's death be a result of something I did or didn't do. But hey, that's just me.


So what does this mean for you, for this blog? It means I have more time and way less negativity to deal with. I am hoping this will result in better blog posts, and less mention of a group of people who really deserve no mention to begin with. I will always fight the good fight against cyber-bullying and bullying in general; I just won't immerse myself in their little pool party any longer. Time to move on, friends. Time to move on.


No comments:

Post a Comment

What's up?