Monday 12 May 2014

I Made The Cut!!!

I am on a multitude of websites and I enjoy visiting them frequently and/or getting updates about who has interacted with me. As I mentioned before, one of the websites I do interact most with is Twitter. They seem to really enjoy the music I post, which is what I am really into at the moment. Every once in a while someone may even add me to one of their lists. Most of the time it's something related to favorite artists that are not yet signed or artists to watch out for. Either way it's very flattering. Today I found myself on a different sort of list: My Favorite Gays. While I am honored that I was included in someone's list, I feel like a fraud. I am not gay. This is not the first person to assume I am straight-up chicks only, though. I think it's because I give off a very masculine vibe. I also think it has something to do with the fact that society still has very rigid opinions on what a female is or isn't supposed to be like. Sad that this is still our reality. But until it changes, I'll be proud to be on that list. It beats a lot of other lists I could have found myself part of.

No comments:

Post a Comment

What's up?