Friday 2 May 2014

Raccoons In The Attic

I am stuck between a rock and a hard place. I want to grow out my hair but I hate that awful in-between stage when no style really works. Everything about my hair right now screams "I am trying to grow out my hair. Please bear with me for the next 2 or 3 months while I look like I just woke up from a coma." Usually I'd have given up before now and gotten it buzzed. But then I am left with virtually no hair, and that is not my goal. I wore my hair in a bob for years and years. I miss my bob. I miss gravity working in my favor when it came to my hair.
In honor of my current hairstyle (or lack thereof), I decided to come up with a name for the particular look I happen to be rocking right now. I like to think of this hairstyle as I Think I Heard Raccoons In The Attic. This title encompasses my life as I try to be patient enough to grow out my hair: "I laughed, I cried, I stood in a wind tunnel for the last eight hours". Oh well. At least I know it can only get better from this point on. It can't possibly get worse.

No comments:

Post a Comment

What's up?