Tuesday 14 November 2017

NEW CHANNEL ANNOUNCEMENT!!!


If you are familiar with my social media channels, you are already familiar with the many ways in which I explore my creativity. My latest venture is into the world of filmmaking through short independent films in which there is no talking, just a musical soundtrack. When I began I did not know how much I would enjoy this creative outlet. Or the fact that this had been the missing element from my creative stable all along.


I have returned to YouTube in a more limited capacity to create an exciting new channel I like to call Indie Arthouse Films. This channel will showcase my short films using royalty-free music and therefore will not be taken down due to copyright infringement. My short films will still be available for viewing on Vidme and BitChute, but IAF will be the only channel devoted exclusively to my short films.

Please consider subscribing to my new channel, and viewing a sample of my indie films below. And thank you for your continued support and encouragement. It means a great deal to me.


No comments:

Post a Comment

What's up?