Sunday 22 October 2017

VLOGGING: Back To The Future


I used to vlog all the time. Of course I did. But no one ever called it that back then. It was how many of us made videos in those days. Turn the camera on and see what happens. It was just the way it was.

Since then different video genres have come and gone, but nothing has been quite as enduring as the vlog. Unlike prank videos, sketch comedy videos, musical parody videos or anything else, the vlog can be made to suit the individual creator and his audience. It can involve travel or be performed from the comfort of the creator's favorite easy chair. With vlogging anything is possible.


So I guess what I am trying to say is I am going to try to incorporate vlogs into my video lineup. I started doing vlogs years ago. I just need to remember exactly how. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

What's up?