Tuesday 2 May 2017

Everything I Needed To Know About Life I Learned From Pink Guy

 This is a picture of Pink Guy. If you are unsure of who that is, it is one of the many YouTube characters from the awesome and strange mind of George Miller (aka Filthy Frank). I mentioned him in a previous blog you can see right here: http://amishdriveby1.blogspot.ca/2017/04/i-am-not-who-i-watch_25.html. In this case, though, I strive to be who I watch, because Pink Guy has a good handle on life and what it's all about. You don't believe me? Here is a list of everything I needed to know about life that I learned from Pink Guy.
 1. Always be an individual. There's no need to do exactly what everyone else is doing in life. Do what you need to do at your own pace and your own time.

2. Just fucking sing. Pink Guy made an album. So you can too.

3. Release the rage, but not at the expense of someone else. Pink Guy has his moments when he yells, throws things, and so on - but not at someone else.


4. Never forget your friends. Pink Guy is seriously loyal to Filthy Frank (although obviously you cannot see them in the same shot). And that's a beautiful thing.
5. Start fresh tomorrow. At the end of the day, we realize we can only accomplish so much. No need to beat yourself up about it. Just start again tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment

What's up?